PROTECTING OUR CLIENTS, CONTRACTORS & CANDIDATES WITH IR35
The IR35 reform deadline date of 6th April 2021 is a few months away, time is quickly running out to make sure you have a fair and efficient process set in place. Are you prepared for IR35? Involved Solutions can manage your entire process with our intuitive IR35 Protect Tool.
This tool offers a hybrid IR35 status assessment that puts the best experience and support into one place for clients, contractors and candidates alike.
With this tool, clients can ensure transparency before and during engaging contractors and equally, candidates will have peace of mind that the placement they are entering into has been accurately assessed.
Our mantra is simple; Dedicated to Delivery, which when coupled with our ability to provide an immaculate service, makes Involved Solutions unrivalled as the ‘Partner of Choice’.
The IR35 Protet Tool, offers intuitive processes, combining a custom-designed automated process with expert consultancy to provide the quickest, most accurate IR35 status result available.
If it’s a clear-cut case, the tool generates an instant determination, as well as a comprehensive report that pulls through the notable positives or negatives of a given engagement, as well as an official Status Determination Statement (SDS). If it’s a borderline result, the answers given are manually reviewed by Involved Solutions expert partner, IR35 specialists, Kingsbridge.
THE IR35 PROTECT TOOL OFFERS:
- Intuitive processes
- Peace of mind
- Custom designed automated process
- 100% Compliance
- 100% Protection
- 100% Risk-free reassurance
- Expert consultancy on hand
THE GOOD AND BAD WHICH HAS COME OUT OF THE IR35 REFORM
We take a look at the good and bad points since the IR35 reform has come into place. We want to make sure we can help you to start making plans to ensure you remain compliant and continue using contractors with confidence.
By partnering with Involved Solutions, you will get the best support in the market.
- If companies get the process right, they may well manage to hire great talent that other businesses aren’t able to
- No disruption to your projects
- Removal of your tax liability
- Companies will need to work differently - scoping out and declaring agreed milestones and deliverables performed in each contract and at what cost and timescale for ‘services delivered’- this may ultimately prove to bring a better return on investment
- Clearly defined contract work may lead to better outcomes for both contractors and companies.
- The Government deemed that a contractor could not define their IR35 status – leaving it up to hiring departments to identify status' correctly or face penalties. Many organisations, therefore, applied ‘blanket determinations’ and put their contractors ‘Inside IR35’ to avoid being responsible for compliance and lost contractors needed for urgent projects.
- Public Sector contractors join the Private Sector (49% of contractors will only take on private projects now – Harvey Nash research)
- Many contractors joined Umbrella companies instead of keeping their limited companies to avoid issues (although Umbrella companies are only compliant in that they tax in the standard way)
To find out more about how we can support your contractor workforce or for a free IR35 demonstration, please give us a call on 0207 9522 444, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org