Job title: Power Platform Architect
Location: Crawley/Remote (required in the office at least once a month)
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 (competitive bonus & benefits)
We are working with a globally recognized organisation who are looking to hire a Power Platform Architect.
They are looking for a Solution Architect to join their Power Platform Practice to help with the solution design and delivery of Microsoft-based solutions across the Power Platform. Using your technical expertise and a strong understanding of Microsoft's Power Platform technologies, you will get to lead internal engagements and help the organisations ensure that the technology is applied appropriately, and requirements are met.
The Power Platform Architect will above 3 technical teams set up to manage SCCM, Active Directory, Exchange, Infrastructure, and various other core applications, and is a rapidly growing area of the business. As such you will get to work on a range of projects across different verticals at the forefront of technology trends with the ever-growing demand for the Power Platform and associated technologies.
Essential skills - Power Platform Architect:
* Experience working with the Power platform technology including - Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Flow, Stream and Yammer
* Experience designing solutions for Office 365, including tenant administration, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive
* Strong experience working with the Azure Platform
* Good understanding of security concepts including identity management, identity federation, https certification
* DevOps background with experience working in a .Net environment
* Experience working with Agile and Scrum practices
Nice to have the following technologies - Power Platform Architect:
* Related Certifications eg TOGAF, ITIL, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect
* Related degree eg in science or engineering with software experience
* Experience working in a complex, enterprise environment with a global team
If you would like to apply for the role of Power Platform Architect, please apply as soon as possible with a copy of your most up to date CV and we will be in touch.