Test Engineer - 6 Month Contract - £500pd - Remote
Rate: Up to £500 per day
Duration: 6 months
A leading Government Institution is urgently seeking a Functional Test Analyst, with integration Testing experience to undertake an initial 6-month contract. This role is Inside IR35 and can be worked remotely.
As a Test Analyst, you will design and execute Test Plans for new products, product enhancements and fixes, with the flexibility to work on a variety of digital projects where required.
* Experience as a Test Analyst across a number of programmes including all functional test stages and test types including; Integration Test, System Test, SIT, Exploratory Testing and UAT
* Strong communication, stakeholder & people management skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
* Effective in utilising a range of contemporary technologies including cloud platforms, open source and 'aaS' services to enable and enhance the delivery of QAT services. This includes use of Object-Oriented Programming such as Java or Ruby, and execution of automated tests using tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber BDD, Junit/TestNG, Maven.
* Experience of API Testing using tools such as Postman/Soap UI
* Experience of creating and executing tests using one or more of the following tools: JIRA, Zephyr, X-Ray, HP ALM
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.