Technical Programme Manager - SC Cleared - £720 per day
Rate: Up to £720 per day
Duration: 12 Months
A leading Government Organisation are seeking a Technical Programme Manager, with responsibility for coordinating across multiple delivery teams, to deliver a large and complex business outcome. This is an initial 12-month contract (Inside IR35) and requires active SC Clearance.
Experience / responsibilities:
* Experience in two or more delivery methods (eg Scrum, Lean Kanban, SAFe, Prince 2)
* Utilise your experience of working in technology and / or a digital environment to get the best out of the delivery teams and drive continuous improvement.
* Deliver to cost and quality standards, managing risks and dependencies across multiple teams, rather than acting as a dedicated member of a single product delivery team.
* Identify and implement appropriate governance mechanisms to support complicated delivery.
* Act as the Delivery Manager for one or more delivery teams at the same time through a complete delivery lifecycle (prepare, deliver, improve)
* Working at senior leadership level, establishing and maintaining extensive stakeholder networks across the organisation and actively engaging other senior leaders to gain understanding and buy-in on complex strategies and technical plans.
* Strong financial management skills in order to leverage budget, prioritise business needs and make key decisions.
* Creating and maintaining an overall delivery plan that highlights forecasts/estimates and confidence levels, whilst taking into account the many individual delivery plans.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.