Technical Business Analyst - Contract - Inside IR35
Rate: £300 per day
Location: Remote / Maidenhead
A leading organisation are seeking a Technical Business Analyst, to undertake an initial 6 Month Contract as part of a multi-year transformation and change initiative.
Your role will be to ensure Business Requirements are successfully translated into working digital solution designs, to support several platform integrations. You will be working closely with a mixture of end users, Developers and Architects in an agile delivery environment.
* Schedule and facilitate requirements workshops with the relevant business areas and surface requirements from users.
* Derive technical integration requirements and data mapping designs to meet documented user stories.
* Map out technical integration requirements to ascertain data mappings and technical solutions needed to integrate systems to meet the business needs.
* Ensuring business/system requirements are captured, and when appropriate, adequately communicated to stakeholders.
* Identify and analyse integration points, identifying functionality and data dependencies.
* Iterate and collaborate with business areas on requirements until they are baselined and agreed to a point suitable to be able to progress with technical solution designs.
* Strong Requirements Gathering expertise
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and consultative communication skills.
* Experience in data / integration analysis / API's
* Understanding of systems integration / how systems integrate
* Able to assess internal system processes and make recommendations accordingly.
* Comfortable Interfacing with business stakeholders and Application Development Teams
* Great organisation and skills, with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss further.