Power Platform Specialist - South London / Remote - £60,000 to £80,000 Benefits
We are working closely with an internationally renowned firm who are looking for a Power Platform Specialist, who will lead the way in how the business utilizes the Power Platform, putting in the governance and processes for internal teams to be able to provide the best solutions for the wider business. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering successful projects within the Microsoft Power Platform, who is confident delivering advice and consultancy to clients/internal stakeholders, alongside leading a group of technical specialists on enterprise projects.
My client have a long standing heritage within their industry, however are still at the early stages of their adoption of the Power Platform, so this role offers a fantastic scope for career progression. The Power Platform Governance Specialist is a very exciting opportunity to join an organisation who will help skyrocket your development within Power Platform.
Role & Responsibilities - Power Platform Specialist
* Build and maintain contacts and relations with development teams, wider business to create long lasting, successful relationships.
* Hold meetings with key stakeholders to discuss their requirements and prepare reports or presentations that set out their recommendations.
* Responsible for being an SME within Power Platform and Office 365 suite, liaising with the design and architecture teams to ensure a high level of service is provided.
Skills & Qualifications - Power Platform Specialist
* Experience working within Microsoft Power Platform including: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Pages, Dataverse, Power BI and Dynamics
* Familiar with governance practices and strategies
* Microsoft Office 365 tenant administration experience
* Strong understanding of the Microsoft Office 365 suite including Teams, SharePoint Online, Stream, Yammer, etc
* Solid understanding of security concepts for example identity management, https certification and identity federation
* Understanding of Scrum and Agile processes
* Previous experience working with Azure
Desirable skills - Power Platform Specialist
* .NET Development or DevOps experience
* Understanding of a scripting language, for example: PowerShell, Azure CLI, Bash
The Power Platform Specialist role offers fantastic scope for career progression. If you are interested in applying for this role please apply in the initial instance with a copy of your most up to date CV.