Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Contract: 6 Month Fixed-Term Contract
Renumeration: £60,000 to £75,000 (Based on experience) Bonus Benefits
We are working with a organisation who are looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer to join a 4th Line Infrastructure Team. This role offers the successful candidate a chance to be a part of a talented team who focus on project work, deliverables and minimal BAU work with an 80:20 split. This is a 6-month fixed term contract.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will have been involved in a number of projects throughout their career and previously operated as a Project Lead. They will also have extensive knowledge with a range of technologies such as SCCM, Active Directory and Windows Server including both Windows 10 and Server upgrades.
Essential Skills of an Infrastructure Engineer:
* SCCM - packaging and deploying applications on a large scale
* Active Directory - experience upgrading domains and managing multi-domain environments
* VMware / Hyper-V - build, configuration & deployment
* Windows Server 2012 & 2016 - configuration, build and migrations
* PowerShell - editing and deploying scripts
* Office 365 - migration experience desirable
* SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams
* Networking - DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
My client are looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to have the above skills and experience, where there is also the opportunity to be involved in a number of projects within the infrastructure space including an Exchange to O365, a OneDrive migration and desktop migration to the cloud.
Desirable Skills of an Infrastructure Engineer:
* Citrix - VDI rollout, XenApp, XenDesktop, Netscaler
* Appsense or Ivanti Workspace Manager
* Intune - deployments
* Cisco / HP Server
* EMC Storage
This is a great opportunity to join a team and organization who put their employees at the heart of what they do. If you are interested in the Infrastructure Engineer, please respond with a copy of your CV.