Full Stack Java Developer - SW London - £90,000 to 100,000 Benefits Bonus
We are currently working with a leading organisation to build out a team of Senior Full Stack Java Developers to drive their major transformation project adopting a Microservice design approach.
As this is a Senior position, a successful candidates for the Senior Full Stack Developer position will have experience operating as a Lead or Principal Developer, leading transformation projects and designing solutions. You will be working with teams across the entire business to gather requirements, propose solutions and be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Key Skills - Senior Full Stack Developer:
* Extensive experience in designing and developing solutions with Java 8 SE & EE, within the Spring framework
* Expert experience supporting Unix environments and Linux scripting
* Highly experience in working with MongoDB and Oracle Databases
* Adept at scripting with React Js & Node Js
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
Desirable Experience - Senior Full Stack Developer:
* Experience in building Microservices architecture
* Web services (SOAP & REST) and interfaces (XML and JSON)
* XSLT, XML, JAXP and Web services (REST or SOAP)
* Testing using Mockito, Mocha, Powermock and Junit
* Previous experience working within a cloud environment, ideally IBM Cloud or AWS
* Experience with DevOps tools and CI/CD pipelines using GIT, Maven, Jenkins
If you are interested in a great opportunity to work within a well-established organisation who will encourage your development, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a copy of your latest CV and we will be in touch.