Job Title: Solution Architect - Credit Risk
Salary: Up to £90,000 Bonus Benefits
A consultancy supplying to a financial client of theirs are looking to bring on a Solution Architect to work with the businesses Credit Risk team to understand the capabilities and gaps before building out a roadmap for the competition of a major piece of work.
The Solution Architect will be working on a very large programme of work within the organisation and be accountable for delivering IT solutions to improve the architectural strategy for the IT roadmap. The Solution Architect will be responsible for the solution design and technical architecture for the credit risk product and carry out business systems and data analysis, working with stakeholders to investigate and develop requirements to then produce design documentation with various technical teams and ensure a successful delivery.
As a Senior Architect your deliverables will require you to work as part of a team, as well as giving guidance, consultancy and direction to other feature teams and technical leadership.
You will bring an expert approach to software development with a constant focus on business value.
Your key responsibilities - Solution Architect
* Analyse markets and technologies to ensure the correct solution is identified for the business's users and the data it relies on.
* Collaborate with, and provide guidance to, a team of architects to produce best-of-breed designs and architecture documentation, whilst supporting the architecture governance processes
* Design and code reference implementations, proof of concepts and architecturally critical components, in a range of technologies as demanded by the task at hand
* Work closely with business owners, architects and engineers to ensure optimal design of Credit Risk Systems to support all use cases
* Define best practice software development standards in line with the firm's standards and industry's best practices
Essential Experience - Solution Architect
* Previous experience as a Enterprise Architect responsible for designing high available, low latency real time applications as part of a large change project
* Knowledge of Financial Services, with a good understanding of Corporate and Investment Banking Products. Experience of middle office systems such as Risk Management preferred
* Software development experience in an Object Oriented or Functional language (Java preferred - Spring Boot, Microservices, API Gateways etc
Desirable Experience - Solution Architect
* Exposure to Cloud products and DevOps tools including Containerisation.
* Modelling experience eg UML and Threat Modelling eg STRIDE or DREAD
* Experience of best practice Test Driven Development, Behavioral Driven Development, Continuous integration/continuous delivery and DevOps principles. Experience of Scrum and Agile methodologies beneficial
* Experience with database design, including ETL and Data Warehousing concepts, as well as Big Data and NoSQL solutions
If you are interested in this great opportunity of Solution Architect that will allow you to enhance your skillset whilst working within a growing company, then please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the role.
Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect / Architecture / Cloud Solutions / On-prem architecture / Azure / SQL / APIs / SOA / ESB / XML / Java / J2EE/ COTS / CRM / REST / Microservices / IRB / Spring Boot / UML / DREAD / STRIDE /