Site Reliability Engineer - £70,000 to £80,000 Bonus Benefits - Nottingham - Remote
An internationally renowned company, which has experienced record breaking levels of growth over the last decade, are hiring for a Site Reliability Engineer to make their mark at this exciting phase of continuous development.
The Site Reliability Engineer will support the organisation's migration to a Kubernetes environment and will be the subject matter expert for all things DevOps.
Essential Experience - Site Reliability Engineer
* Azure or AWS (AWS is preferential)
* Terraform or Helm or Ansible
* MongoDB or PostgreSQL or other SQL Databases
Desirable Experience - Site Reliability Engineer
* DevOps or associated accreditation
* Experience of having migrated to Kubernetes environment
* Experience of having worked in an established DevOps function
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity of a Site Reliability Engineer, that will allow you to be part of a growing organisation, then please apply in the initial instance.
DevOps, SRE, Site Reliability Engineer, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Terraform, SQL, Helm, Ansible, AWS, Azure, Infrastructure