Role: Service Desk Manager
Location: Surbiton - Onsite
Salary: £45,000 to £52,000 Benefits
An organisation based in Surbiton are looking to bring in a Service Desk Manager to be the main point of contact for looking after Service Desk activities. This will be an office based role requiring you to be onsite 5 days a week.
Key skills for the Service Desk Manager:
* Previous experience working in an IT managerial position
* Understanding the importance of ticket management
* Excellent planning skills - Project, work load, ticket management etc
* Previously worked within an ITIL environment
* Strong people-management and leadership abilities
* Strong ability to effectively manage cooperative working relationships
The Service Desk Manager will have the responsibility of managing and leading the day-to-day operations of the Service Desk, manage on-going relationships with internal stakeholders and users and the scheduling of Service Desk staff for project-based work such as new deployments, migrations, upgrades, expansions, and maintenance activities. In addition to this, the Service Desk Manager will be trusted with the long term vision for the service desk, including future plans for the service desk design, implementation and the ability to set the long-term direction of the team.
Desirable Skills for the Service Desk Manager:
* Any Relevant Qualifications/Certifications - ITIL v3/v4 or ServiceNow ITSMS
* Experience of working in Microsoft environment - Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows 10 etc
This is a great opportunity to join organisation who are embarking on huge amounts of growth post pandemic. Also a chance to work in an environment where they place employee satisfaction and development over profit then please apply with a copy of your latest CV and we will be in touch.
Service Desk Team Lead/ Network Manager/ IT Operations Manager/ ICT Lead/I T Manager/ Project Manager/ Project Lead/ Firewalls/ DNS/ Team Lead/ Service Desk Manager/ MS/O365/ AD/Win 10/Support Manager/ ITIL