Senior Technology Delivery Manager - SC Cleared - 12 Months
Rate: Up to £700 per day
A leading Government organisation are seeking a Senior Technology Delivery Manager, to work across multiple delivery teams to deliver a business outcome of small to medium size, and complexity.
This is a 12-month contract position, Inside IR35 and requiring SC Clearance.
Experience & Responsibilities:
* Experience of technology delivery in central government, or other large-scale organisations where security is key
* Experience of managing both agile and waterfall delivery
* Experience of delivering projects that involve commissioning hosting environments or re-platforming applications
* Comfortable taking insights from individual delivery plans to translate a product roadmap for an end-to-end outcome into a delivery plan, ensuring appropriate sequencing of the work across teams
* Implementing appropriate governance mechanisms to support complicated delivery, enabling timely decisions, and preventing governance duplication
* Delivering in line with the capacity and availability of various delivery teams, leveraging frameworks to find the right suppliers and budgeting effectively for additional resourcing needs if necessary
* Working with senior stakeholders across the business, translating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, and influencing Product Managers across multiple teams in order to achieve business outcomes
* Ensuring quality is considered in all trade-offs and conversations in planning and delivery, understanding the potential impacts on quality of demands placed on product delivery teams
* Managing risks, issues, and dependencies across multiple delivery teams
* Managing budgets and spending, making recommendations on resources and team profiles
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.