Senior Project Support Manager - SC Cleared - Contract
Rate: Up to £600 per day
Location: London / Remote
A leading Government Institution are seeking an SC Cleared Senior Project Support Manager on an initial 12-month Contract.
As Project Support Manager, you will play a key role in the successful management and delivery of project management work, having the opportunity to develop a broad range of effective delivery skills, including knowledge in a variety of PMO techniques and tools.
* Managing and maintaining project controls, ensuring tasks are carried out effectively and accurately by the project team, and reporting on these to the Project Manager, as well as developing relevant project reporting for stakeholders.
* Ensuring the appropriate systems and tools are in place to enable the effective planning of the project, assisting the team in developing and maintaining project plans.
* Leading on identifying and deploying resources within the project, providing information for effective Workforce Planning decision making to the Project Manager
* Managing the overall project spend, contributing to the wider compilation of project budgets.
* Understanding of Project Management best practice principles, methodologies, and tools.
* Having strong project management and organisational skills, with an understanding of planning, risk management and dependency management.
* Building productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, managing conflicting priorities to keep project delivery on track.
* Having excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to translate technical jargon into easily understandable information.
* Collating and interpreting data from multiple sources, providing digestible insights and reports.
If you are available and interested, please respond in the first instance with a copy of your CV and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.