Senior Project Manager - 2 Year FTC - up to £58,558 Benefits
Role: Senior Project Manager
Location: Remote or London or Leeds
Salary: Fully remote - £51,668 Benefits
Salary: If you average 1 day onsite in London/week you will receive London weighting - £58,558 Benefits
Contract: 2 Year Fixed-Term Contract (potentially longer due to project)
Our client is going to be undertaking their largest digital transformation yet as they look to move their core systems to the cloud and are looking to build out the team in preparation for this. The Senior Project Manager will have the responsibility of working under the Programme Manager to assist in the discovery, scope and delivery of the project alongside SME's, BA's and various vendors. The Senior Project Manager will be using Agile methodologies to plan and manage the end to end delivery of multiple work streams and ensure that the potential value to the business is realised.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for building, maintaining and developing relationships with the wider business, internal and external senior stakeholders in addition to the Project Management team. As such it is important that the Senior Project Manager has experience building relationships within an organisation, to identify and develop engagement opportunities and ensure project deliverables are understood and delivered.
The successful Senior Project Manager will ideally come from a technical project management and business facing background and have experience with SaaS solutions.
Essential Skills - Senior Project Manager:
* Experience leading and delivering technology focused programmes of work that include implementing new technology solutions that impact multiple business areas
* Experience delivering a major programme of work to a organisation of at least 500 staff
* End to end delivery of a digital transformation piece
* Excellent team working experience
* Experience creating detailed reports & plans
* Strong understanding of IT e.g. Sap, Office 365, Dynamics, Jira or any other software
Desirable - Senior Project Manager
* Delivery of a Cloud / SaaS migration project
* Prior experience working with confidential information or in a regulated environment
If you are interested in this great opportunity of Senior Project Manager that will allow you to enhance your skillset whilst working within a growing function, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV in the initial instance and you will be contacted to discuss the role.
Senior Project Manager, IT Project Manager, IT Project Management, IT Business Manager, IT Project and Business Manager, Technical Project, IT Business Relationship Manager, IT Business Relationship Management, IT Engagement, Business Engagement, Engagement and Business Manager, SaaS, Digital Transformation, Cloud migration, Snr PM, Senior PM