Location: Cambridgeshire (May be required on site one day a month)
Salary: Up to £70,000 Bonus Benefits
Working Hours : 9am - 5pm (Flexible)
Hours per week: 37.5
WHAT YOU GET:
* Up to £70,000 salary as well as bonus and benefits * To work with a huge financial organisation who are looking for a Senior BI Developer to deliver design, development and maintenance of a Data Platform. * Excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to progress in their career. * Working as a Senior BI Developer providing support to the architecture, data model and Power BI reporting environment * Complete management and analysis of the whole Data infrastructure * Opportunity to constantly develop skillset and individual competency, problem solving skills and technology exposure.
The role of the Senior BI Developer:
* Working as a BI Systems Developer where you will be key in designing, developing and implementing data architecture on both cloud and on prem * Develop methods for controlling data quality and lifecycle. * Designing governance controls with the latest tools e.g. Azure Purview * Ensure seamless and easy data extraction by designing and implementing ETL processes. * Creation and development of database systems, alongside their data models and architecture * Design, develop and test Power Platform tools insuring smooth integration into a modern data platform. * Using technologies from the Microsoft Azure Data stack: Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Azure Synapse and SQL * Reduce the buildup of 'technical debt' by reviewing and acting where necessary.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
Essential Skills of a Senior BI Developer:
* Strong experience in BI, Data Visualisation (Power BI/Tableau) and use of BI tools * Strong experience in SQL and T-SQL procedures * Strong experience in ETL tools : SSIS/ADF/Synapse * Strong Experience of Data warehousing (design and development) * Conceptual understanding of physical data modelling, data quality and flow mapping * Ability to communicate to all levels of the business promoting a Data protection culture.
Desired Skills of a Senior BI Developer:
* Understanding of Risk Management - Data Protection/GDPR * Software Development - Creation of Apps/Webapps * Python/.NET experience. * Skills in System integration - Third party APIs * Data Factory knowledge
* Reliable - can work in a team but also by themselves. * Team player * Communication skills - key to the success of this role
If you like the sound of the Senior BI Developer role and want to demonstrate your ability and progress your career in IT, then apply now.
Alternatively for more information, please call Involved Solutions on 02079522444
BI / Business Intelligence / Data Visualisation / Power BI / Tableau / SQL / T-SQL / ETL / SSIS / ADF / Synapse / Data Warehousing / Design / Data Protection / Python / .NET / APIs / Software Development / GDPR / Risk Management / Data Factory / Azure / Databricks / Data factory / Synapse / Azure Purview / Data Platform / Senior BI Developer / Developer