Security Architect - SC Cleared - 6 Months - Up to £800pd
Rate: £750 to £800 per day
A Security Architect, with experience in Security Tooling Strategy, is required to undertake a 6-month initial engagement with a leading Government Institution.
This role requires current SC Clearance and is Inside IR35.
* Security Architecture Experience - Tooling to define IT policy and controls in on premise, AWS, Azure, Cloud locations
* Experience in Products like: SIEM (Sentinal, Splunk, Cumulo), Firewall, IDAM, PAM. Teams like: SOC, Engineering, Design
* IT function awareness experience (demand management, business case, risk management, patterns, principles)
* Advisory experience - engagement, listening, responding. Awareness of NCSC guidelines
* An understanding of and ability to lead the technology team to adhere to good security and engineering principles from architecture through to development.
* A strong track record of managing and delivering complex technologies within time, cost and quality targets.
* Experience ensuring all solutions are robust, resilient and appropriately implemented, secured, tested and documented.
* Able to present information clearly, concisely and accurately in appropriate language, which meets the needs of user.
* Excellent knowledge of network technologies.
* Experience of Governance and Assurance (Technical Design Authority) and supporting Cyber Assurance.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.