ScrumMaster - £600 per day - 8 Month Contract
Rate: Â£600 per day
A leading Government body are seeking a ScrumMaster to undertake an initial contract to 31/03/24.
You will ideally have significant, demonstrable experience of working in agile environments and using various tools, techniques and Agile methods/frameworks in cross functional teams. This combined with an understanding of more traditional project ways of working will help show the ability to work with teams to inspect and adapt and to successfully deliver change through our client's product and project delivery teams.
* Current Scrum Master Certification or equivalent
* Good knowledge of Agile Frameworks (Scrum, Kanban) & techniques
* Coaching the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
* Proven experience as a Scrum Master working closely with software development/data & analytic teams
* Expertise in the delivery of agile change, with exposure and experience of different techniques and delivery frameworks, i.e. Scrum, Kanban and/or other relevant ways of working.
* A strong and demonstrable alignment to the agile values and principles, including a focus on transparency, inspection, and the ability to adapt.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you be contacted to discuss the position further.