SC Cleared Project Manager - 6 Months - Inside IR35
Rate: Up to £650 per day
Location: Remote / London
A leading Government Institution are seeking a Senior Project Manager, to support the delivery of a high-profile ERP programme. Current SC Clearance is required.
The successful candidate will lead and manage a range of projects, from delivering new business capability enhancements to leading on the on-boarding of another Government Agencies. You will need to engage with cross governmental departments, internal and external partners to inform project delivery.
* Able to comfortably engage with stakeholders within a complicated, high pressure environment.
* Experienced project manager with proven experience of full lifecycle delivery using either Waterfall or Agile methodology.
* Analytical thinking, project management skills, leadership in managerial or peer to peer, supplier management.
* Create, maintain and proactively deliver project plans that highlights benefits, rationale, alignment to roadmap, forecast/estimates for both time and cost.
* Provide project reporting including the analysis of performance relevant to the level of governance body reporting into. Ensuring transparency and consistent communications to stakeholders
* Recognise and track dependencies internal and external to projects. Recommend how financial and other resources be allocated to your project to optimise the organisation's return on investment. Develop strategies to address resource gaps on your projects.
* Identify and monitor project risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them.
* Working with the Change team support the mapping of stakeholder interest and influence of your projects.
* Manage your stakeholders including engaging in debate to resolve issues and differences between stakeholders and to challenge assumptions.
* Work closely with the Metis PMO to support the management of the Portfolio.
* Work with Stakeholders to identify benefits and track realisation of the value.
* Business Case production for projects/change.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.