SC Cleared Delivery Manager - 4 Months - Inside IR35
Rate: Up to £650 per day
Location: Remote / London
A leading Government Institution are seeking a Senior Technology Delivery Manager, to be responsible for delivering products within agreed timescales, to cost and quality standards. Current SC Clearance is required.
* Able to comfortably engage with stakeholders within a complicated, high-pressure environment.
* Translating a single product roadmap into one complex, or multiple delivery plans, considering the people and skills required for each delivery team and using delivery data to set milestones based on forecasts where possible
* Delivering in line with the capacity and availability of the delivery teams, leveraging frameworks to find the right suppliers when necessary, and budgeting effectively for resourcing needs
* Create, maintain and proactively deliver project plans that highlights benefits, rationale, alignment to roadmap, forecast/estimates for both time and cost.
* Provide project reporting including the analysis of performance relevant to the level of governance body reporting into.
* Recognise and track dependencies internal and external to projects. Recommend how financial and other resources be allocated to your project to optimise the organisation's return on investment. Develop strategies to address resource gaps on your projects.
* Identify and monitor project risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them.
* Working with the Change team support the mapping of stakeholder interest and influence of your projects.
* Manage your stakeholders including engaging in debate to resolve issues and differences between stakeholders and to challenge assumptions.
* Work with Stakeholders to identify benefits and track realisation of the value.
* Business Case production for projects/change.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.