IRB Regulatory Manager - London - £90,000 to £100,000 Benefits
We are working with a leading financial organisation to hire a Regulatory Manager. This key role is to ensure credit risk IRB, IFRS9 models are developed for the measurement of PD, EAD and LGD in the Corporate, Institutional and Commercial (CIC) portfolios and remains relevant and appropriate for regulatory credit risk calculations, and to continuously improve the models' accuracy and efficiency.
Regulatory Manager - Corporate Credit Risk, Stress testing, PD, EAD, LGD, Regulatory Capital, IRB
Key Responsibilities - IRB Regulatory Manager:
* Maintain and continue to upgrade the models based on model users and regulatory feedback and on-going model performance monitoring.
* Assess the downstream impact of models to understand its network risk.
* Participate in relevant model implementation and its user acceptance test to ensure models are appropriately implemented not only within the direct system environment but also its relevant downstream environments.
* Understand Model related uncertainty risk including data, regulatory, business strategy, market, competitive landscape, system, environment, and others to ensure model sponsors
* Represent the model users and ensure all the model use cases are considered within the model life cycle activities
* Responsible for taking the lead in developing the end-to-end model solution
* Responsible for coordinating the submission of the model for validation, and submission of the approval package for consideration
* Responsible for coordinating the model implementation, model performance monitoring and model decommission
Essential Skills & Experience - IRB Regulatory Manager:
* Substantial PD/EAD/LGD model development experience in the Corporate, Institutional, and Commercial book, providing a strong basis to lead and challenge teams of specialists.
* IRB model experience
* Awareness and thorough understanding of the regulatory framework in which the firm operates
* Good knowledge of banking risk management, a knowledge of Basel/CRR/EBA/IFRS 9.
* Understanding of Corporate, Institutional, and Commercial portfolios and products will be ideal.
* Strong people leadership to lead team and to influence stakeholders
If you would like to apply for the IRB Regulatory Manager role, please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV and we will be in touch.