Role: Digital Clinical Systems Project Manager
Rate: £400 to £500 VAT outside IR35
Location: Milton Keynes
Duration: 6 Months
IR35: Outside IR35
A NHS Trust are going through a large digital transformation and are looking for Project Managers with experience delivering Digital Clinical System projects.
As part of the wider programme, the Trust are implementing a number of new Clinical Systems to improve the quality of service they provide. As a Project Manager you will be managing the deployment of clinical systems, co-ordinating & managing work-stream leads to ensure key milestones are met and developing good relationships with all stakeholders including vendors, senior executives, and internal IT to ensure project success.
The ideal candidate for the Project Manager will need experience of having delivered large-scale, ideally regional or national, IM&T/Clinical Digital initiatives within a NHS setting.
Essential experience - Project Manager
* Experience of having delivered large-scale, ideally regional or national, IM&T/Clinical Digital initiatives within a NHS setting
* Experience with Clinical Systems e.g., Nuance Communications, Cerner, EPIC, System C s CareFlow, Rio and SystmOne
* NHS experience
* Project management qualification or training
* Good understanding of Agile methodologies
* Able to communicate with a wide range of people including; senior medical staff, clinicians, managers and patients
If you would like to be considered for the Project Manager role, please apply with the most up-to-date copy of your CV in the initial instance.