Project Delivery Manager SC Cleared - Contract
Rate: Up to £575 per day
A leading Government Institution are seeking a Senior Project Delivery Manager, to be responsible for delivering products within agreed timescales, to cost and quality standards. Current SC Clearance is required. This ia an initial 6 month contract.
* Experienced in a recognised delivery methodology (e.g. Scrum, Lean Kanban, SAFe, Prince 2)
* Relevant technical delivery management or technical project management experience
* Comfortable product roadmaps and features into an achievable delivery plan, considering the people and skills required and predicting milestones based on forecasts where possible
* Delivering in line with your team's capacity and availability, developing an understanding of the relevant frameworks to leverage supplier needs when necessary, and budgeting effectively for resourcing requirements
* Actively managing risks, issues, and dependencies for your delivery team, acting on delivery data and adapting ways of working to mitigate risks
* Partnering with a Product Manager to develop communication approaches so you can effectively engage with and influence relevant stakeholders, translating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
* Monitoring trends in team performance and effectiveness, and engaging and motivating the team as required
* Using feedback loops, data analysis, and small experiments to iteratively improve the product, service, and ways of working within the delivery team.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.