Salary: Up to £29,700 plus on call and shift allowance
Job title: IT Support Analyst
Start date: ASAP
Location: Oxford - potentially onsite once a week
We are working with an exciting client looking to hire an IT Support Analyst to expand their team. This opportunity is a great way to help you progress in your IT career hence why we are looking for someone who is keen and passionate about progressing their career in IT. The typical day for the IT Support Analyst will consist of 50% working and 50% self-development in order for you to progress into an area of your choice within the organisation.
IT Support Analyst duties and responsibilities:
* Dealing with tickets - troubleshooting * Alert monitoring * Ad hoc * Incident management * Checking servers and backups are working * Escalation point for 1st line
IT Support Analyst - Essential Skills:
* Windows Server * Active Directory - user administration * Alert monitoring * Any ITSM tool experience * Automation - challenged the status quo * Knowledge on MS Products (vSphere, Azure, Server backups) * Knowledge on ITIL * Passion to learn and progress * Good communication skills * Challenge automation
IT Support Analyst - Desirable Skills:
* ServiceNow * Experience with MS Products (vSphere, Azure, Server backups)
IT Support Analyst - Personal qualities:
* Passion for progression in IT * Proactive and analytical thinker * Take responsibility and do not need to be told what to do * Team player
* 3 week rota * Starts from Monday - 5 days on & 4 days off - 7am - 5pm * Starts from a Wednesday - 7 days on & 5 days off - 11am - 9pm * Work one weekend in every 3 weeks * Monday to Friday shifts - 7:00am - 5:00pm and 11:00am to 9:00pm * Weekends are 8:15am - 6pm * Minimum overtime you can claim is 4 hours (this means you may only receive 10 minutes worth of work but will be paid for 4 hours work) * Will be required to work over bank holidays - they do not expect you to be sat at your desk 24/7 but to check over hourly.
* Pay for Microsoft certs * Bonus for being on call * Significant earnings shift allowance * When working bank holidays you can claim 1.5X bonus, on top of your normal pay as well as time in lieu
2nd Line Support / IT Support / IT Support Engineer / 1st Line Support / IT analyst / ITSM / AD / Active Directory / Windows / Windows Server / W Server / MS Product / VSphere / Azure / Servers / Back Ups / Backups / Back-ups / ITIL / ServiceNow / Snow / Service Now / Automation / 1st Line / 2nd Line / IT Support Analyst / Microsoft Product /