* Up to Â£37,800 salary as well as bonus and benefits * To work with a huge marketing company who are looking for a BI Developer to have passion and desire to succeed within the organisation. * Excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to progress in their career. * Working as a BI Developer providing support to the company ensuring dashboards and reports are created to the highest standard. * This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced BI Developer to join a team that values innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
The role of the BI Developer:
* You will also work closely with clients to understand their data needs and provide visualisation solutions to help them make informed business decisions. * In addition to technical skills, you will be a great communicator, able to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, and be able to work collaboratively with clients and team members to deliver high-quality solutions. * You will also have a keen eye for detail and be able to identify and troubleshoot issues with dashboards quickly and efficiently. * If you are passionate about data and solving complex problems, apply today and take the first step towards a fulfilling career. * Design and develop interactive reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI, including data modeling, visualisation and integration. * Create and maintain data models, data flows, and data pipelines to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various data sources into Power BI.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
Essential Skills of a BI Developer:
* Experience with Power BI on dashboards and visualisation reports * DAX Query - Pulling Data from data sources and a SQL Server * Design/Create data models. * Creation of dashboards and reports using business requirements you have gathered from stakeholders. * Create and maintain data pipelines to ETL Data from data sources
Desired Skills of a BI Developer:
* SQL Experience * Working on Direct queries within SQL
Soft Skills of a BI Developer:
* Reliable - can work in a team but also by themselves. * Team player * Communication skills - key to the success of this role
If you like the sound of the BI Developer role and want to demonstrate your ability and progress your career in IT, then apply now.
Alternatively for more information, please call Involved Solutions on 02079522444
Power BI / DAX Queries / SQL Server / SQL / Visualisation / Reporting Dashboard / ETL / Business Intelligence Developer / BI Developer / Power Query / Power Pivot / M Query
Sorry, no jobs were found for your search. Try expanding your search.