Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Liverpool (Remote)
Salary: Upto Â£35,000 Benefits
Hours per week: 37.5
WHAT YOU GET:
* Up to Â£35,000 salary as well as benefits including Pension, Training and Development as well as 25 days holiday
* To work with an exciting organisation who are looking for a BI Analyst to have passion and desire to succeed within the organisation.
* Excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to progress in their career.
* Working as a BI Analyst providing support to the company ensuring dashboards and reports are created to the highest standard and SQL is used as effectively as possible
* This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced BI Analyst to join a team that values innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
The role of the BI Analyst:
* You will also work closely with clients to understand their data needs and provide visualisation solutions to help them make informed business decisions.
* In addition to technical skills, you will be a great communicator, able to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, and be able to work collaboratively with clients and team members to deliver high-quality solutions.
* You will also have a keen eye for detail and be able to identify and troubleshoot issues with dashboards quickly and efficiently.
* Design and develop interactive reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI, including data modeling, visualisation and integration.
* Use SQL to retrieve data from the database and translate that effectively in a visualisation report
* If you are passionate about data and solving complex problems, apply today and take the first step towards a fulfilling career.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
Essential Skills of a Business Intelligence Analyst:
* Experience with Power BI on dashboards and visualisation reports
* Creation of dashboards and reports using business requirements you have gathered from stakeholders.
* Use SQL to retrieve Data from a Database
* Experience with creation of views and complete calculations within SQL.
* Comfortable working with large amounts of data
Desired Skills of a Business Intelligence Analyst:
* Row level security within PowerBI
* Experience with Power Automate and Power Apps
Soft Skills of a Business Intelligence Analyst:
* Reliable - can work in a team but also by themselves.
* Team player
* Communication skills - key to the success of this role
If you like the sound of the BI Analyst role and want to demonstrate your ability and progress your career in IT, then apply now.
Alternatively for more information, please call Involved Solutions on 02079522444
Power BI / Visualisation / SQL / Dashboards / BI Analyst / Business Intelligence / Power Automate / Power Apps