Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) - £1100pd - SC Cleared
Rate: Â£1100 per day
Location: Remote - 1 day per week in either London, Manchester or Bristol (whichever is closest to your home location)
Duration: 12 months
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is being sought to undertake an initial 12-month contract, to ensure a high profile Government institution, has effective, credible and proportionate Cyber and Information Security capability. In doing this you'll transform their security engineering, security operations, security architecture, incident response and cyber risk management capabilities.
We are seeking SC Cleared candidates for this role.
* Have an understanding of best practice for Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) within Information Security and risk management, specifically the NCSC's Cyber Assessment Framework
* Significant experience of embedding cyber security approaches within the Software Development Life Cycle - Engineering background highly advantageous.
* Maintain close and productive relationships with relevant government agencies e.g. NCSC to anticipate emerging threats
* Be up to date with, and current experience of, the security aspects of digitisation initiatives such as remote working and cloud migration.
* Be well networked in the cyber security space eg with other CISO peers as well as relevant industry or government qualifications and institutional memberships.
* Hold professional certifications and qualifications demonstrating managerial and technical competence within Cyber Security. Aligned to professional standards defined by the UK Cyber Security Council.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.