Senior User Researcher - Â£650 per day - Contract
Rate: Up to Â£650 per day
Location: Hybrid: 1 to 2 days per week in the office required (Manchester, Bristol or London)
A leading Government institution are seeking a highly capable Senior User Researcher, to undertake an initial 6-month contract. This role is Inside IR35.
As a Senior User Researcher, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse of projects on improving GOV.UK products and services.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
* You will be leading on a wide range of user research projects (from discovery to evaluative research, and from qualitative to quantitative research) to help them understand users' needs, movitations, mindsets, behaviour and end-to-end journeys.
* Run high quality research projects end-to-end: planning, recruiting participants, conducting the research, analysis and reporting findings and insights and ensure learnings are being acted upon.
* Be bold and creative in trying out new methods and approaches, and actively seek out better ways to improve and do research.
* Involve colleagues and relevant senior stakeholders in the research process from research scoping, to observation, analysis, reporting to ensure learnings are being acted upon.
* Produce impactful and actionable insights to inform, guide design, product and business decisions.
* Familiarity with GOV.UK design patterns, style guidance, plain English standards and/or the GDS service manual
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.