Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared - 6 Months
Rate: Up to £600 per day
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote / London
A leading Government Institution are seeking a Senior Project Manager, with a strong track record in successful delivery, to support the delivery of a high-profile Immigration programme.
The programme is both high profile and high priority, seeking to design a new strategic legislative and policy framework. This is a 6-month initial contract, Inside IR35.
* Have significant experience in delivering either complex or high-risk projects within agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
* Ability to scope and deliver projects within a complex environment.
* Be experienced, credible & proactive in dealing with a broad and complex range of stakeholders, with the confidence to engage with senior officials and ministers.
* Ability to adapt and be flexible in a changing environment and areas of political sensitivity.
* Have practical experience in actively managing project risks.
* Be an experienced people manager, able to build and develop a high performing, flexible and motivated project team.
* Be comfortable networking throughout the business, challenging and influencing decision making when required.
* A recognised accreditation in professional project management (PRINCE2 Practitioner, APM etc..)
* Experience delivering a policy project and understanding of the UK immigration system would be useful, but not essential.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.