Senior Business Analyst - SC Cleared - 24 months
Location: Remote with some travel to London
Rate: Up to Â£650 per day
A leading Government Institution are seeking a Business Analyst who can ensure outcomes are aligned with the service vision and business strategy, by connecting the current and future business models and delivering to the future business architecture strategy.
You will lead large and complex projects, with functional and people management responsibilities and mentor others in the Business Analysis community.
This is an initial 6 Month initial contract, with excellent scope for extension, and are Inside IR35. Active SC Clearance is required for this role.
* Accurately analyse and document business requirements in a format appropriate to the project and business context, according to defined standards, clearly defining their type (High Level, Functional or Non-Functional, Solution, Transitional, Epics, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria etc.) according to defined standards and ensuring traceability throughout.
* Guiding your team to decide the best approach, helping them to visualise outcomes, prioritise work and agree minimum viable product (MVP).
* Support business process testing, through development of scenario-based acceptance criteria and BDD (behaviour driven development) to support automated testing. Occasionally this may also mean executing detailed test scripts and promoting the benefits of testing.
* Planning and leading significant areas of Business Analysis delivery, owning the challenge and driving through to conclusions
* Developing a specialist area and delivering coaching and mentoring to staff within this area to develop their Business Analysis and professional skillset, confidence, and strategic thinking.
* Overseeing the work of other business analysts to ensure work is focused on the right solution to deliver business value.
* Advising the business around which metrics to put in place to ensure the product is adding business value and to identify service improvement opportunities.
* Modelling complex processes/procedures using established techniques with understanding of their purpose and importance
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.