Product Manager - £650 per day - 14 Month Contract
Rate: Up to £650 per day
Location: Hybrid: 1 to 2 days per week in the office required (London, Manchester or Bristol)
A Product Manager, with experience with design systems and community-engaged design, is urgently being sought by a leading Government Agency to lead work on exciting products in support of services that are relevant to every household and business in the UK. This contract offers hybrid working, is Inside IR35 and 14 months in duration.
Experience & Requirements:
* Product management experience in a large-scale public facing service, with a track-record for shipping and evolving great digital products in an agile delivery setting
* Experience in assessing, creating, improving and prioritising backlogs, roadmaps and
* associated assets to direct the work of delivery teams, especially with a view to driving adoption of products and services
* Engaging with users, commissioning research and turning qualitative and quantitative insight into product improvements
* Provide direction for the Design System, ensuring that the multidisciplinary agile teams is successfully running, supporting and continuously improving the product and successfully supporting services across government
* Be responsible for developing and articulating a clear vision, achievable goals and measurable objectives for products and delivery teams
* Develop and improve the product roadmap, regularly iterating it to meet changing needs, whilst maintaining alignment to the wider Digital Service Platforms and GDS strategies
* Develop an expert understanding of the users' needs and champion these in the delivery of your products
* Engage with users, wider design system community and stakeholders through a range of channels to encourage awareness and use of your product
* If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.