Executive Assistant x2 - up to £150/day - London, Bristol or Manchester
Location: London, Bristol OR Manchester (1 day per week in office min)
Rate: Up to £150 per day
Duration: 6 months
A leading Central Government body are seeking for 2 Executive Assistants to support Directors and providing clerical support to the Senior Management Team.
Executive Assistant - Key Skills:
* Must have experience working within Central Government
* Strong interpersonal skills who enjoy working in a delivery focused, agile environment. We're looking for people who care about technology and who know how to make products, policies and services succeed, as well as stopping them from failing!
* Demonstrable administration and support skills, with strong attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to communicate concisely and coherently to a wide variety of audiences
* Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders in a challenging and fast-paced environment
* Demonstrable experience of managing a busy diary and the ability to work with a sense of urgency
* Demonstrable experience of handling sensitive information, displaying tact and diplomacy and maintaining confidentiality
* The ability to adapt these skills to a digital and agile working environment
* The ability to use Google's G Suite office apps and an Apple Mac computer
If you are interested in the Executive Assistant positions, please apply to this advert and you will be contacted accordingly.
Executive Assistant, Project Support Officer, PA, Personal Assistant, Executive Secretary, Diary Secretary