Full Stack Developer - SW London - £70,000 to 80,000 Benefits Bonus
We are currently working with a leading Insurance provider to build out a team of Senior Full Stack Developers to drive their major transformation project adopting a Microservice design approach.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you be will heavily involved in updating and re-architecting the existing code and searching for areas within the business where new solutions can bring value. As this is a Senior position, a successful candidates for the Senior Full Stack Developer position will have experience operating as a Lead or Principal Developer, leading transformation projects and designing solutions. The Senior Full Stack Developers will need to have a client focus, looking at issues from the business's perspective and then having the technical skills required to deliver said solution.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will need strong stakeholder management skills, working with teams across the entire business to gather requirements, propose solutions and be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Key Skills - Senior Full Stack Developer:
* Extensive experience in designing and developing solutions with Java 8 SE & EE, within the Spring framework
* Expert experience supporting Unix environments and Linux scripting
* Highly experience in working with MongoDB and Oracle Databases
* Adept at scripting with React Js & Node Js
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
Desirable Experience - Senior Full Stack Developer:
* Experience in building Microservices architecture
* Working with web services (SOAP & REST) and interfaces (XML and JSON)
* Interfaces: XML, XSLT, JAXP and Web services (SOAP and REST)
* Testing using Mockito, Mocha, Powermock and Junit
* Previous experience working within a cloud environment, ideally IBM Cloud
* Experience with DevOps tools and CI/CD pipelines using GIT, Maven, Jenkins
If you are interested in a great opportunity to work within a well-established organisation who will encourage your development, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a copy of your latest CV and we will be in touch.