Senior Agile Delivery Manager (Encouraging & Facilitating Continuous improvement)
Location: 1 per week in London, Manchester or Bristol
Rate: Â£650 - Â£675 per day
Duration: 6 months Ext
A Leading Central Government organisation are seeking a highly competent Senior Agile Delivery Manager, to undertake an initial 6-month contract. This role will require you to potentially be onsite once per week in either London, Manchetser or Bristol, is Inside IR35 and paying up to Â£675 per day.
An Senior Agile Delivery Manager is accountable for the performance of the team.
In this Senior Agile Delivery Manager vacancy, you will:
* Lead and motivate multiple multi-disciplinary teams, helping them organise and plan their work, ensuring they deliver timely products and services that actually meet users' needs
* All deliverables will have a user-centered focus
* Build and maintain teams, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well
* Identify obstacles and help the team to overcome them
* Develop, guide and coach your delivery manager line reports
* Focus the team on what is most important to the delivery of products and services
* Encourage and facilitate continuous improvement of the delivery team coach and mentor both team members and others to apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques
If you are available and interested in the Senior Agile Delivery Manager vacancy, please reply back with a copy of your CV and you will be contacted to discuss further.
Agile Delivery Manager, Agile Coach, Delivery Manager, Senior Agile Delivery Manager