Legal IT Trainer - Guildford - up to £43,000 Benefits
We are working with a leading law firm is currently looking for a Legal IT Trainer to join an expanding IT team in Guildford - They offer some flexible and remote working.The IT trainer will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of training programs.
Responsibilities - IT Trainer:
* Providing effective IT Training courses to all staff, including classroom-based, one to one training, deskside coaching, presentations, floor walking, webinars and e-learning.
* Working with other IT staff, to provide 'how-to' support for Microsoft Office suite applications & Legal Applications such as LexisNexis VisualFiles, Carpe Diem, Bighand etc.
* Creating course materials exercises and other accompanying courseware; write and update existing material where appropriate to the agreed standards.
* Provide training consultation and deliver solutions on the training element on some internal projects to launch new software effectively into the business.
* Training members of staff both in the London office and other offices via Webex and Skype across the world.
Required Skills - IT Trainer:
* They are looking for a Legal IT Trainer with experience in the delivery of classroom-based and desk-side IT training ideally within a law firm
* You should be an excellent communicator who can adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment.
* As an IT Trainer, you will be able to deliver training for end-users across the organisation.
* You will have a very good training knowledge of Microsoft 365 / Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, Access),
* Broad technical understanding of Legal IT software systems and services including time recording and document management systems eg Rekoop, Intapp Time, BigHand and iManage
* Experience working with case management systems eg Thomson Reuters 3E or Mattersphere
* Experience with Teams, Webex or Skype for Business
* Experience working within a Citrix or other virtual production environment
* IT Training qualification or appropriate accreditation desirable
* Experience training new joiner induction training and existing user training to improve skills.
The IT Trainer role is an excellent opportunity offering a competitive salary and Benefits including flexible and remote working on top of being able to gain experience in a fast paced organisation who are looking forward to some exciting growth. If you would like to apply, please send your most up to date CV over by pressing the apply now button and we will be in touch.
Key skills - IT Trainer, Training analyst, systems training, MS Office, document management, Guildford