Lead IT Delivery Manager - SC Cleared - £600 per day
Rate: £600 per day
Duration: Initial 6 Months
A leading Government Organisation are seeking a Lead IT Delivery Manager, with responsibility for delivering products to agreed standards, cost and quality. This is an initial 6-month contract (Inside IR35) and requires active SC Clearance.
In addition to responsibility for product delivery, you will also be required to manage some smaller delivery teams to deliver further tech products within the roadmap.
Experience / responsibilities:
* Delivery plans - Create and maintain to highlight forecasts and estimates, contributing to confidence levels
* Translate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, via your previous experience of technology delivery and technical practices
* Mentor, coach or line manage more junior members of the delivery community, sharing your experience and knowledge
* Set individuals up for success and help create an effective team environment
* Identify, understand, and improve team delivery performance through use of metrics
* Apply appropriate techniques taken from different methodologies to effectively deliver successfully within a given context
* Budget management and commercial supplier relationship management
* Understand what good governance looks like and how to implement improvements
* Act as the Delivery Manager for delivery teams through a complete delivery lifecycle (prepare, deliver, improve) across multiple change projects.
* Engaging stakeholders within a complicated, high pressure environment
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.