Lead Architect - SC Cleared - Up to £800 per day
Rate: Up to £800 per day
Location: Remote / London
A Lead Architect, with SC Clearance, is required to work with a Government Institution on a high-profile Cyber Security Programme. This is an initial 6-month contract, paying £800 per day, Inside IR35.
Experience requirements & Responsibilities
* Experience of providing technical leadership within complex technology projects, with accountability to multiple contributors and stakeholders.
* Comfortable liaising with multiple external vendor partners
* Strong stakeholder management and governance skills
* Technical skills in Cyber Security - prevention, detection, response, remediation - across multiple domains - perimeter, network, endpoints, application, data
* Leadership and Management - leading teams, providing instructions, receiving instructions, being innovative
* Able to collaborator with: Project Manager's, Service Delivery, Product Owners, Policy Owners, Senior Leaders
* Review of supplier design documentation, challenging suppliers where products fall below the expected standard and arbitrating on cross supplier issues.
* Management of technical aspects of change, assessing the merits and impact of change requests and making recommendations to the change steering group.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.