Network Engineer - up to £57,000 Benefits - Dartford/Hybrid- 12 Month FTC
Location - London Dartford - onsite a max of 2 days per week
A market leading client are embarking on a restructuring within their IT function to ensure they can provide a better service for existing and new customers. To assist in achieving this goal they are hiring a Network Engineer.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the network infrastructure whilst also designing, deploying, and implementing new systems to enhance their environment. The role of Network Engineer will have a main focus on projects but will also be expected to complete BAU tasks.
In addition, the Network Engineer will have input for architectural designs, developing the network infrastructure, ensuring high availability, performance and reliability in accordance with SLAs that have been set.
Key Skills - Network Engineer:
* L2/3 routing and switching - OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, STP, VLANs, VDC, VPC, DNS, and DHCP
* Cisco or Cisco Meraki
* Firewall management
* Network performance and monitoring tools
* Knowledge of Infrastructure - Windows, virtualisation (VMware), cloud technologies (Azure)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable Skills - Network Engineer:
* Hands on experience with Infrastructure/cloud technologies
* Solarwinds or Extrahop
* Any relevant certifications - Cisco CCNA, ITIL etc
If you are interested in this great opportunity of Network Engineer that will allow you to enhance your skillset whilst working within a growing company, then please apply in the immediate instance and you will be contacted to discuss the role.
Network Engineer, Network Engineering, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, STP, VLANs, VDC, VPC, DNS, DHCP, Cisco, routing, switching, firewall