Job Title: 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Technician
Salary: £28,000 - £36,000 Benefits
Location: London based supporting multiple sites- Drivers license required
We are currently working with a growing Managed Service Provider who support over 15 different schools and they are looking for a 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Technician to provide support to their clients on a permanent basis who is willing to travel to client sites.
The 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Technician will have the opportunity to use different applications and software such as Office 365 which will involve syncing accounts to AD, providing email support and adding users to distribution list. You will also be using Active Directory to manage users and groups, Windows Servers to diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
Essential - 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Technician:
* Active Directory - Manage users, create accounts, group management, account sync with Office 365
* Office 365 - Teams management, email support, adding to distribution lists
* Hardware - Experience troubleshooting, printers, whiteboards, TVs, projectors
* Windows Servers - Knowledge on DNS/ DHCP, troubleshoot and diagnose servers,
* Educational experience
Desirable - 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Technician:
* Experience building servers
* Experience troubleshooting SharePoint/ OneDrive
* MSP experience
* Worked in virtualised environment
* Knowledge on Sophos/ Meraki
* Experience carrying out backups and using antivirus software
* Networking experience cabling, carrying out switch implementation
* Experience using Intune
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills, with the business being happy to pay for certifications and offer study days, as the training & development of their employees is at the core of the business.
If you are interested in the 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Technician role please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV and we will be in touch.
School / Education / MSP / Managed Services / IT Support / 1st Line / 2nd Line / 1st & 2nd Line / ICT Technician / Active Directory / Office 365 / Teams / Windows / Server / Hyper-V / VMware / Field / Field Technician / Field Support / Windows Server / Hardware troubleshooting / Hardware