IT Director - up to £125,000 Benefits - Stratford
An exciting client are embarking on a new IT Change and Transformation programme and require an IT Director to manage different IT functions and to ensure a successful delivery of a new 5-year plan. The IT Director will be joining a company that are going through a very exciting time of where they will invest, grow and transform their business to provide a better service to new and old customers.
This role is offering a lot of flexibility for remote working (max 2 days per week in the office).
The IT Director will be responsible for managing 3 divisions; Engineering/Software Development, Project/Programme Delivery and IT and Application Support. In addition, the IT Director will also lead all evolution, development, integration, management and support within Technology and ensure the successful delivery of all business application, IT systems and services.
Furthermore, the IT Director will need to build strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the business, ensure all applications comply to IT standards and guidelines, drive a continuous improvement culture and develop and own budgetary plans.
Key Skills - IT Director:
* Experience managing IT and Application Support, Engineering/Software Development and Project/Programme Delivery teams
* Knowledge of Software Engineering
* Strong knowledge of portfolio management
* Budget management
* Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum principles
Desirable Skills - IT Director:
* Experience setting up functions and/or building teams from scratch
* Previously operated in a technically hands on role
* Delivered large complex IT and Business Change programmes
If you are interested in the IT Director role joining an organisation who are going through rapid growth and will invest in your learning, please apply in the immediate instance with a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.
Head of IT, Director of IT, IT Director, Head of Information Technology, Head of Information Systems, Director of Information Systems, Director of Information Technology