International Investigative Capability Lead - Contract - Overseas
Security Clearance Requirements: SC Cleared
Rate: £715 per day
Location: Turks and Caicos
Duration: 12 months
Working within the Policing support programme in the British Overseas Territories, with a remit to develop the work required to address a suite of recommendations for investigative uplift, linked to increases in gang crime, within the Royal Turks and Caicos Police Service.
This is an initial 12-month assignment, Inside IR35, based in Turks and Caicos
Experience and Qualifications:
* You'll have a demonstrable experience in your field of specialism, ideally in an international environment, with the following skills or experience in:
* Working as a senior investigator in UK policing at a minimum of PIP level 3 with experience of volume crime, serious and organised crime (including gangs and gun enabled crime)
* You will understand how to manage budgets and resources, keeping plans on track.
* You will understand how to complete risk assessments for complex operations, with experience of developing contingency plans.
* You will have worked at a minimum rank of Superintendent within a UK police force, with management responsibility for highly technical teams delivering effective investigations.
* You will possess relevant operational experience, ideally multi-agency, with an ability to make effective decisions, linked to threat and risk, supported by a detailed audit.
* You should ideally have knowledge of leading transformational change within investigative functions, understanding the principles of workforce modernisation.
* You will have proven experience of writing position papers, reviews, and briefing material relevant and linked to this thematic area.
* Demonstrable experience of working as part of a blended team, either across agencies or thematic responsibilities.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.