Head of PMO - SC Cleared - 12 Month Contract - Inside IR35
Rate: Up to £550 per day
Head of PMO to work on a dedicated Cyber Security Programme to work for a leading Government Institution. This is an initial 12 Month Contract, Inside of IR35 and requires SC Clearance.
As Head of PMO, you will be responsible for managing the Programme Management Office (PMO) services, assuring and interpreting data, presenting information in dashboards, ensuring the integrity of the services and processes across the Programme, and developing the skills and capabilities across the PMO team.
Experience / Requirements:
* Strong capability in analysis and insight by tracking progress, tackling issues and promoting best practise across all PMO services.
* Providing best practice advice and guidance to PMO/PSO staff within the Portfolio on the best use of project management disciplines, approaches and products within a fast-paced technical environment.
* Accountable for driving quality improvements across reporting, risk, issue, dependency and planning management.
* Drive consistent, high quality reporting and analysis of management information to support the Senior Leadership Team in taking effective and timely decisions.
* Support the Programme/Portfolio Director and their leadership team to ensure efficient delivery of PMO services.
* Manage and develop PMO/PSO staff through management, facilitation of training sessions across all Programme Portfolio PMO service areas, creation of guidance, tools and inductions;
* Drive regular Workstream reviews within the Programme to ensure change can be adopted effectively against Business as Usual (BAU) plans; facilitating workshop with key stakeholders within the Programme.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.