Head of Delivery - SC Cleared - Inside IR35
Rate: £750 to £900 per day
Location: Remote / London
A leading Central Government Organisation are seeking a highly credible Head of Delivery; a lead role in defining and implementing a new strategic operating model in collaboration with the portfolio level organisation. This is a 12-month contract that requires SC Clearance.
As Head of Delivery, you will be required to maintain the programme's focus on value and progress towards achieving the vision and outcomes over tactical activity.
* Proven track record in technical Delivery using a variety of methodologies and showing experience in a wide range of technologies, including legacy modernisation.
* Hands on experience of continuous delivery, ideally having supported an organisation through changing from more waterfall delivery methodologies to wholesale CD adoption.
* Ability to work at a strategic level, setting the direction, creating compelling visions for the future and able to articulate and communicate these to audiences at different levels of seniority and technical expertise.
* Product-oriented delivery, including understanding the critical relationships between product breakdown, team structures and code.
* Familiarity with the technical, architectural, and operational aspects of cloud-based delivery projects, showing sufficient knowledge to be able to work with technical leadership effectively.
* Understanding of the role culture plays in major transformation programmes and experience in successfully embedding culture change in a large organisation.
* Acting as a Delivery Manager for one or more delivery teams at the same time through a complete delivery lifecycle (prepare, deliver, improve)
* Experience of large-scale programmes and complex delivery landscapes, with orchestration and delivery assurance of multiple delivery partners
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.