Project Manager - 2 Year FTC - up to £50,972 Benefits
Role: Project Manager
Location: Remote or London or Leeds
Salary: Fully remote - £44,503 Benefits
Salary: If you average 1 day onsite in London/week you will receive London weighting - £50,972 Benefits
Contract: 2 Year Fixed-Term Contract (potentially longer due to project)
Our client is going to be undertaking their largest digital transformation yet as they look to move their core systems to the cloud and are looking to build out the team in preparation for this. The Project Manager will report into the Senior Project Manager and assist in the discovery, scope and delivery of the project alongside SME's, BA's and various vendors. The Project Manager will be using Agile methodologies to support the end to end delivery of multiple work streams and ensure that the potential value to the business is realised.
The Project Manager will be aiding in building, maintaining and developing relationships with the wider business, internal and external stakeholders in addition to the Project Management team. As such it is important that the Project Manager has experience building relationships within an organisation, to identify and develop engagement opportunities and ensure project deliverables are understood and delivered. The Project Manager will be also be supporting the users ensuring their requirements are met and running workshops to ensure the smooth delivery of the project
The successful Project Manager will ideally come from a technical project management and business facing background and have supported the implementation of SaaS solutions.
Essential Skills - Project Manager:
* Experience working on and assisting the delivery of technology focused programmes of work that include implementing new technology solutions that impact multiple business areas
* Experience being part of a major programme of work to a organisation of at least 500 staff
* Understanding of the end to end delivery of a digital transformation piece
* Excellent team working experience
* Experience creating detailed reports & plans
* Strong understanding of IT e.g. Sap, Office 365, Dynamics, Jira or any other software
Desirable - Project Manager
* Delivery of a Cloud / SaaS migration project
* Prior experience working with confidential information or in a regulated environment
* Experience leading a digital transformation piece
If you are interested in this great opportunity of Project Manager that will allow you to enhance your skillset whilst working within a growing function, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV in the initial instance and you will be contacted to discuss the role.
Project Manager, IT Project Manager, IT Project Management, IT Business Manager, IT Project and Business Manager, Technical Project, IT Business Relationship Manager, IT Business Relationship Management, IT Engagement, Business Engagement, Engagement and Business Manager, SaaS, Digital Transformation, Cloud migration, PM