Deputy Project Manager - SC Cleared - 6 Months
Rate: Up to £500 per day
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote / London
A leading Government Institution are seeking a Deputy Project Manager, with a strong track record in successful delivery, to support the delivery of a high-profile Immigration programme.
The programme is both high profile and high priority, seeking to design a new strategic legislative and policy framework. This is a 6-month initial contract, Inside IR35.
* Providing clarity on the project timeline to define what, when and how activities will be organised to ensure the outcomes of a project can be achieved, with the resources available.
* Support effective transition between project phases.
* Support on the Business Case and/or support development of the programme business case, with input from specialists as necessary.
* Support the development of the budget and track delivery within budget.
* Identify skill requirements; and deploy and develop resources.
* Ensure strategic and operational risks and issues are identified, prioritised, assessed, and appropriate mitigating actions developed, implemented and monitored throughout the life of the project.
* Engage with assurance reviews and support action on recommendations. Organise assurance processes such as gateway reviews, as required.
* Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
* Provide support, guidance and coaching for the project team.
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.