Data Modeler - Up to £54,000k - Stratford Bonus Benefits
A market leading organisation, that are currently undergoing a business-wide IT Change and Transformation Programme, are looking for a Data Modeler. You will be joining the business at a very exciting time as they are investing tens of millions of pounds, growing and transforming their business to provide a better service to customers.
This role will be remote until 2022, at which point the Data Modeler will be expected to travel to site between one and two days a week.
The ideal candidate will bring strong Data Modeling experience creating conceptual, dimensional and logical models for reporting specifically. Through various investigative methods, you will gain an understanding of how data flows across all the key systems in the business domain and use this to align and improve Data across the Business.
You will be at the front and centre of a huge Data Program in place to enhance and clean up data and processes that relate to it. You will work closely with a Data Business Analyst and teams of Data and Information Analysts. Together, you will use Agile practices to work with technical teams of Developers and Architects at design and implementation stages, with the main objective of making Data clean, clear, accessible and efficiently flowing through all aspects of this leading organisation. You will gain extensive stakeholder management skills; liaising at all levels of seniority across the Business.
* Previous experience as a Data Modeler
* Creation of conceptual, logical and dimensional models for reporting
* Experience with Data Flows
* Experience with Agile methodology
* Know the best practices in Data Modeling
* Be a key voice for Data across the business
* Data Modeling tools e.g. Erwin (strongly preferred), PowerDesigner or Enterprise Architect etc
* Experience in SQL databases and database querying languages
* Master Data Management
* Appreciating the business value of data
* Business Data Design methods e.g. Kimball
* Strong written and verbal skills, with technical and non-technical audiences
* Experience with Business rules and Metadata
This role has clearly defined progression opportunities, with projects planned to be scaled/multiplied over the next two years. This growth will pave a clear route for the right person to move into a leadership position, gaining responsibility over a team.
What will you get?
* Bonus that moves in line with your skills (5% growth year on year average)
* Flexible working
* Collaborative, transparent and supportive working environment
* Clearly set out progression routes and Company Business Plan
* Consistent annual Bonus and Performance Review
* Work for a organisation that are leaders in their field
The business has had immense growth over the last 5 years and neither the pandemic nor Brexit have affected business growth. They are always embarking on exciting projects, matched with substantial investments in their team and technology; if successful, you can expect to unearth an incredible opportunity to work for a passionate and switched-on organisation, that prioritises the wellbeing of their employees.
If you are interested in this great opportunity of Data Modeler, then please reply with an up-to-date copy of your CV immediately. My client is eager to move quickly, and there is a short interview process, so don't miss out!
If you are interested in this great opportunity of Data Design Analyst, then please apply immediately to be considered for the role. My client is eager to move quickly, and there is only a short interview process, so you don't want to miss out!
Data Modeler - £48,000 to £55,000 - Flexi working - 2 Year FTC - Stratford/Dartford
Data Design Analyst / Data Modeler / Data Modeller / Data Models / Data Flows / Erwin / Azure / Enterprise Architect / Integration Platform as a Service / SQL / Relational Model / Dimensional Model / Conceptual Model / Logical Model / Metadata / Master Data Management / MDM