Title: Data Engineer
Location: London - Hybrid after onboarding
Salary: £70,000 - 80,000 Bonus Benefits
Hours per week: 37.5
I am currently working with a leading global Insurance company, looking for a Data Engineer to join their Data and Analytics team.
This role is based in the City of London, on a hybrid structure. You will be designing, developing and implementing data pipelines on the cloud platform, developing data models and algorithms and using Azure and Data Bricks.
This is a really exciting time to join the Data and Analytics team as they are continually growing and there is a lot of opportunity to grow and develop within the organisation.
The role of a Data Engineer:
* Build strategic cloud-first data solutions.
* Enjoy wearing several hats across data analysis and data/bi engineering.
* Experience with PowerBI to help deliver dashboards and tabular reports for a variety of stakeholders.
* Help design, implement and maintain a big data platform on Azure from ingestion, orchestration, transformation, and visualisation.
* Assist in migrating on-premises solutions to the cloud.
* Participate in requirements gathering and feasibility analysis
* Help design, develop, and maintain reporting data stores, data pipelines, and transformation packages supporting internal reports as well as reports Embedded in client-facing portal
* Continuously maintain knowledge of the latest developments in ETL tools, capability, and best practices.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
Key Skills for a Data Engineer:
* Knowledge and understanding of at least one of the cloud platforms (Azure preferred)
* Experience with DataBricks.
* Knowledge of ingestion pipelines, moving data from on-prem to cloud.
* SQL and Python.
* Communication skills.
Additional Technical experience that is desired for the Data/BI Engineer role:
* Working in an Financial environment
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field.
* Reliable - can work in a team but also by themselves
* Team player
* Technical Terminology understanding
If you like the sound of the Data Engineer role and want to demonstrate your ability and progress your career in IT, then apply now.
Alternatively for more information, please call Involved Solutions on 02079522444
Data Engineer / BI Engineer / Data / Power BI - Azure / Power BI / ETL / SQL / Data / Python / Data governance / Data warehousing / Business Intelligence Engineer / Data/BI Engineer /