Job title: Data Architect
Salary: Â£90,000 to Â£115,000 Bonus Benefits including shares
Location: London HQ - UK wide remote working available
We are working with an award-winning consultancy who are looking for a Data Architect to take a key role in the end to end solution design and engineering leadership for client engagements from pre-sales through to go-live.
Working with leading banks and fintechs looking to revolutionise the market, no day will be the same. As a Data Architect, you will work as part of a specialist team of Architects and Consultants to deliver best in class solutions, in areas such as payments, banking, and data.
You will be responsible for:
* Creating and owning data architecture deliverables at various levels - for example, logical data models, data governance plans, data integration roadmaps, and data storage / management / access tooling options
* Understanding the business and organisational context of client engagements and using this knowledge to highlight and maximise the value of data assets to the client
* Advising client and internal staff on best practices and on emerging tools and methods in the data space
* Playing a senior role in pushing client projects to delivery, interacting with IT teams, and business stakeholders as necessary
Some of the experience required for the Data Architect role includes:
* A strong architecture background with some advisory or consultancy experience
* Good understanding in Conceptual, Logical and Physical data models
* Understanding Data Standards role in systems integration (API, protocols)
* Experience of Relational and NoSQL data, along with the best practices in the two areas
* Understanding of various modelling notations, like Entity relationship diagrams and UML
* Familiarity with Data Management agenda (e.g. Ontology, Semantics, Data Glossaries, Compliance, Data Controls, Master and Reference Data Management)
* Understanding Data Lineage concepts
* Understanding of JSON and XML notation and integration with data storage systems
* Data on Cloud (including on to off-premise integration)
* The ability to communicate efficiently
* Familiarity with data quality, storage, analysis and access solutions
Experience within the consulting sector would be desirable, however it is key that you will be articulate, confident in working with and presenting to stakeholders at all levels both internal and external, crafting high quality deliverables and presenting solutions in an engaging manner.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary between Â£90,000 - Â£115,000, an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a generous Bonus and shares in the business!
If you are interested in the Data Architect role, please apply in the initial instance with a copy of your most up to date CV.