* Up to £50,000 salary as well as bonus and benefits * To work with a huge educational organisation who are looking for a Data and Compliance Manager to have passion and desire to succeed within the organisation. * Excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to progress in their career. * Working as a Data and Compliance Manager providing support to the company ensuring Data guidelines and Educational GDPR is managed and maintained. * This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Data and Compliance Manager to join a team that values innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
The role of a Data and Compliance Manager:
* Understand school data and relay to non-technical employees. * Strong writing skills for policies and compliance documentation * Use technologies such as Excel and Moodle to utilise data, transfer into Excel and then present data to institutions. * Supporting existing team with tasks such as Data returns. * Use your knowledge of the Higher Education industry to provide insights and solutions to problems. * In addition to technical understanding, you will be a great communicator, able to explain concepts to stakeholders and institutions, and be able to work collaboratively with clients and team members to deliver high-quality solutions. * You will also have a keen eye for detail and be able to identify and fix issues with Data compliance quickly and efficiently. * If you are passionate about data and solving complex problems, apply today and take the first step towards a fulfilling career.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
Essential Skills of a Data and Compliance Manager:
* Experience with Data Analysis and understanding data to relay to non-technical employees. * Excellent IT Skills in MS Excel, Word and Outlook and Databases * Strong Experience working in the Higher Education Industry * Understanding of quality assurance, compliance and policies in Higher Education. * Experience with Data Returns
Desired Skills of a Data and Compliance Manager:
* Moodle - Experience using Moodle to present data. * UKVI and Prevent Duty Requirements * Experience with GDPR within a Higher Education Environment * Experience working within Performing Arts
Soft Skills of a Data and Compliance Manager:
* Reliable - can work in a team but also by themselves. * Team player * Communication skills - key to the success of this role * Strong written communication skills
If you like the sound of the Data and Compliance Manager role and want to demonstrate your ability and progress your career in IT, then apply now.
Alternatively for more information, please call Involved Solutions on 02079522444
Moodle / GDPR / Compliance / HE / Higher Education / Performing Arts / UKVI / Prevent Duty Requirements / Excel / Data Analysis / Word / Outlook / Databases / Data Returns / Data and Compliance Manager