Title: Data Analyst
Location: Central London
Salary: Upto £35,000 Benefits
Working Hours : 9am-5pm (Flexible)
Hours per week: 37.5
Hybrid Role: Hybrid - 3 days in office
A London-based organisation believe in nurturing talent and providing opportunities for growth and development. They are looking to expand their data analytics capabilities, and therefore are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Data Analyst who is passionate about learning and eager to develop their skills in Power BI, SQL and Data Analytics. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career in data analysis and gain hands-on experience in a supportive and dynamic environment.
As a Data Analyst you will be part of a dedicated data analytics team, working closely with experienced professionals to analyse and interpret data. The Data Analyst will have the chance to learn and develop your skills in Data Analytics, transforming raw data into actionable insights and helping drive data-driven decision-making across the organisation.
The role of a Data Analyst:
* Create new reports and dashboards to present actionable insights to various stakeholders.
* Maintain and develop a diverse suite of dashboards and interactive reports built using Power BI and produce regular monthly reporting and develop where necessary.
* Complete ad hoc analysis as and when required.
* Support development projects when needed.
* Work with a host of cross-functional teams including Product & Development, Sales and Account Management to complete the end-to-end solution from gathering requirements through to creating reports using Power BI and relay insights back to stakeholders.
* Use Google Analytics or similar platforms to work with Web traffic data.
* Improve user experience and website performance by analysing and identifying trends, patterns and opportunities.
* Use your analytical skills to look at product performance data and provide actionable insights into customer behaviour, preferences, and engagement patterns.
* Be pivotal in making data-driven decisions to enhance operational efficiency and drive growth by translating data findings into actionable recommendations.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
Essential Skills of a Data Analyst:
* Desire and passion for a career in Data Analytics.
* Strong analytical skills that can be applied to data analysis concepts and techniques.
* Interest in learning and developing skills in Power BI, SQL and other data analytic technologies for data visualisation and reporting.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets.
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
* Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
Desired Skills of a Data Analyst:
* Previous experience in a data analytics role or degree relating to data analytics.
* Previous experience in Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Excel or other data analytics technologies.
* Experience in querying, extracting data from various sources.
* Previous experience of statistical analysis and modelling techniques.
Soft Skills of a Data Analyst:
* Reliable - can work in a team but also by themselves.
* Team player
* Communication skills - key to the success of this role
* Strong written communication skills
If you like the sound of the Data Analyst role and want to demonstrate your ability and progress your career in IT, then apply now.
Alternatively for more information, please call Involved Solutions on 02079522444
PowerBI / SQL / SQL Server / Data Analysis / Data Analytics / Google Analytics / Tableau / Excel