Data Analyst (SQL / Power BI) - SC Cleared - Contract
Rate: £550 per day
Senior Data Analysts are required by a leading Government institution, to collect, organise and study data to provide business insight. These are initial 6-month contract positions, Inside IR35 and requiring SC Clearance.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will work across a broad range of areas, including Business Intelligence, Data Assurance and Quality, apply tools and techniques for data analysis and data visulisation (including the use of BI tools).
Experience requirements & responsibilities:
* Experience in SQL and Power BI
* Comfortable providing insight, briefing internal and external audiences in ways that make complex data easy to understand, particularly for non-specialist audiences.
* Engage with senior stakeholders, championing the value of data science.
* Helping teams apply a range of techniques (e.g. network analysis, data matching, information retrieval, text analytics) to analyse data and provide insight
* Understanding conceptual, logical and physical data modelling, developing knowledge of data cleansing and standardisation
* Presenting analysis and visulisations in a clear way to communicate complex messages that inform decisions to technical and non-technical audiences
* Leading a team to develop and deliver analytics products
If you are available and interested, please apply in the first instance and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.